miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

Best Bluetooth iPad Keyboard For The iPad 2 In The Office

Finding the best Bluetooth iPad keyboard for your iPad 2 is much harder than you would first imagine, purely because there are so many alternatives on the market. If you have a look on Amazon right now, you'll be presented with hundreds of pages of products, each of which possessing different features. Now, on the one hand, this is a nice thing because you're left with a lot of choice, but on the other hand, it makes your task of choosing just one incredibly difficult.


After going through this tedious experience myself, I finally found one product that excelled itself in its specs beyond all of its competition. The Zaggmate Bluetooth iPad keyboard is probably the most sleek iPad 2 accessory on the market, being an aluminium case with a built-in keyboard, yet only adding a quarter inch to the size of your iPad. Naturally, this is just a small bonus, but when you consider how chunky some of the leather keyboard cases can be, the Zaggmate just floors them every time in keeping things portable.


So, let's start by looking at the case itself. Now, you might be a little concerned that a metal case might be a little heavy and not so good for carrying around in your bag, but that's where you'd be wrong. You see, the Zaggmate is made of aluminium, which is an incredibly light metal that still possesses all the strength of metal, just without the added weight. This means that your tablet will be totally protected, no matter what knocks and bumps come your way.


Now let's move on to the Bluetooth iPad keyboard - the main pull factor that persuaded me to invest in the Zaggmate in the first place. Now, after using the touchscreen keyboard, I was getting increasingly frustrated with how inaccurate it could be when I was trying to get down some notes quickly. Even after just a few pages of notes, I'd be looking back over what I just wrote to find countless spelling mistakes and auto-corrections that needed editing before I could move on. Naturally, spending hours doing proof-reading is the last thing you want when you're working, which is why the Zaggmate Bluetooth iPad keyboard was such an eye opener.


With the Zaggmate iPad keyboard equipped, my typing accuracy was at an all time high, seeing no more mistakes occurring than I encountered on my desktop PC. On top of that, the additional shortcut keys improved my speed and efficiency of my document creation, along with improving my iPad 2 experience when I wasn't typing. You will really feel the difference in having the Zaggmate's physical keyboard there in front of you, allowing you to be way more confident with your typing and removing the need to proof-read altogether.


All in all, if you're using your iPad 2 for serious typing purposes, the Zaggmate Bluetooth iPad keyboard is the only way to go.


avisadores de radar legales

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario