jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

Why You Should Not Buy the New Apple iPad!

You only have to open a magazine, browse the internet or turn on your TV and you will see that the new Apple iPad is the latest craze to hit the market! It seems that everywhere you turn there is one advert or another showcasing this apparently brilliant new piece of technology and it seems that everyone and their grandmother wants to own one! True? Of course it is!


Well, I have to admit that I also fall into that particular category and would love to say I'm the proud owner of a brand new shiny iPad! Who wouldn't? But, will I actually go out and spend my hard earned cash on one? My honest answer has to be NO and neither should you!


Confused? Now let me explain!


Depending on the model you may want, the prices for the new Apple iPad vary quite a bit.
• 16GB Wi-Fi only - £429 inc VAT
• 32GB Wi-Fi only - £499 inc VAT
• 64GB Wi-Fi only - £599 inc VAT
• 16GB Wi-Fi/3G - £529 inc VAT
• 32GB Wi-Fi/3G - £599 inc VAT
• 64GB Wi-Fi/3G - £699 inc VAT


As you can see, even if you decide to go with the cheapest iPad model you're going to have to spend a tidy little sum to get what you want and let's face it, we'd all much rather have the top model if we could afford it now wouldn't we? If money was no object we could all have this stunning piece of equipment and enjoy the thousands of apps that are currently available for it from Apple but, unfortunately we're in the middle of a credit crunch and spending such a large amount of money is a hard decision to make for most of us, even if we DO really really want one!


Well, I have to say I've done a lot of research since Apple launched the new iPad and must say that it really is a remarkable piece of equipment that definitely lives up to all the hype it's been given. Believe it or not, the new iPad is only 9.56 inches high, 7.47 inches wide and has a sleek depth of 0.5 inches but unbelievably, it weighs a mere 0.68 kilograms! It is truly mind-blowing how they have managed to contain all that they have in such a small space! It has a 9.7 inch LED backlit, multi-touch display screen with IPS technology making your pictures and video quality second to none (Seriously), a 1Ghz custom designed Apple A4 processor, a built-in 25 watt-hour, rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that provides up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, listening to music or watching videos and amongst other things, 12 new built-in apps designed especially for this stunning new iPad! In all honestly, I could sit here for the next two days listing everything this amazing piece of equipment can do because the list of great features is endless, so I guess you're wondering now why I'm advising you NOT to go out and buy one?


The truth is I don't want to tell you to go out and buy a brand new Apple iPad because I know you can get one completely FREE of charge! You can honestly have it delivered direct to your door in a matter of weeks and it won't cost you a single penny! As I have stated before, I've spent a very long time researching the iPad and probably like you, have heard lots of different people claiming to give away free iPads to later find out that it wasn't true! I was always brought up to believe "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" so I mainly steered clear of those sorts of sites and dismissed their claims as being fraudulent, BUT thankfully for us, whilst researching the iPad I came across a "diamond in the rough" and found that there ARE genuine sites out there and it IS possible to get a free iPad, as long as you know the correct steps to follow!


Now, I'm not a liar so if you want me to say "Click a few buttons and magically the iPad will be yours" unfortunately you'll be a little disappointed, we live in the real world and it's not quite as easy as that! BUT it really isn't difficult either and I can assure you, it's definitely worth the small amount of effort you have to put in to get it!


avisadores de radar legales

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario