miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

iPad Marketing - How to Write and Sell an Instructional E-Book Using Only an iPad

Did you really write and create a sales page for a website using only an iPad? This is the question a friend of mine asked me when I told him that I figured out a system where I could write, edit and sell an instructional E-Book using only my iPad.


Keep in mind that an iPad generally does not have the same functionality of a laptop or desktop computer. Every entry on the iPad is done via a touchscreen keyboard. Also you cannot load your typical trusted software programs onto this device. So if you are like me and you use Dreamweaver web design software to design and upload web pages and you use Microsoft Word to write your Guides before you publish them as PDFs, then you suddenly find yourself in unfamiliar territory if you are trying to write and sell an E-Book using only your iPad.


Now don't get me wrong, when I first got my iPad, friends and strangers would ask me how do you like that thing? I would always smile and give the same answer, "it's a great toy - everyone should have one.". And at that time, it was really being used as a toy. I played some games, watched some movies I rented from iTunes, and even responded to some work emails while on business travel. And yes, I played plenty of Angry Birds on that device.


But then I decided I was going to write a 30 page Guide on a special mortgage business related topic, and I was going to do so using only my iPad. I then realized that I might be able to not only write this Guide on the iPad but I was also determined to sell this Guide at a website that I prepared and uploaded using only my iPad.


Here's how you do it. You need to download three specific Apps from the App Store. One will allow to write your written Guide. The next one will allow you to update webpages at your existing website. And the third app will allow you to upload documents to your website.


Once you learn how to properly use these three Apps you too will be able to run your Internet Business from your iPad. You will of course need to pick a topic that other people would be interested in learning more about. Then, write an outline for your new Guide that you can begin to fill in with great content that will teach your readers the content that your new Guide is all about.


avisadores de radar legales

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario